Founded in 1856, Hunter is a progressive British heritage brand renowned for its iconic Original boot and holds two Royal Warrants of Appointment to HM The Queen and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. The brand has a rich history of innovation and continues to forge designs that shield pioneers from the elements and bleakest of landscapes.
Alasdhair Willis was appointed Creative Director in 2013 and two new brand categories, Hunter Original and Hunter Field, were introduced. The launch of Hunter Original has seen four pioneering catwalk shows at London Fashion Week, showcasing new footwear, outerwear and accessories, alongside the Original boot.
Hunter Field is a technical collection, designed for outdoor performance in both rural and urban environments. Built on the philosophy of protection, intelligence and craftsmanship, the collection looks to Hunter's heritage of pioneering design to create advanced boots for those who require excellence in all weathers and landscapes.
- Hunter W Original Short Navy $140.00
- Hunter M Original Short Black $145.00
- Hunter W Original Tall Hunter Green $150.00
- Hunter W Original Tall Dark Slate $150.00
- Hunter W Original Tall Bright Peacock $150.00
- Hunter W Original Tall Black $150.00
- Hunter G Original Gloss Porcelain Blue $80.00
- Hunter First Classic Rainboot Navy $55.00
- Hunter W Original Tall Gloss Pillar Box Red $150.00
- Hunter M Original Chelsea Midnight $145.00
- Hunter W Original Contrast Midnight DTC $158.00
- Hunter First Classic Rainboot Black $55.00
- Hunter W Original Tall Swamp Green $150.00
- Hunter W Original Tall Gloss Graphite $150.00
- Hunter Cable Cuff Welly Navy $30.00
- Hunter W Original Back Adjustable Tall Black $160.00