A maximalist take on the timeless Tasman, the Tazz refreshes the familiar silhouette with a 1.5" platform sole for boosted cushioning and style. Crafted from the same rich suede as the original, it's lined in our signature UGGplush™ wool blend for a slipper-like feel indoors or out.
The outsole of this product is either a SugarSole™ outsole, which is a responsible compound using sugarcane foam that allows us to reduce dependency on fossil fuels by replacing petroleum-based ethylene, or a Treadlite by UGG™ outsole.
- Suede upper
- UGGbraid made with 70% recycled polyester, 30% rayon or UGGbraid made with 100% recycled polyester
- 10mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell lining or 10mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell lining
- 10mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole or 10mm UGGplush™ 60% upcycled wool, 40% TENCEL™ Lyocell insole
- EVA midsole
- Sugarcane EVA Outsole or Treadlite by UGG™ EVA outsole
- Textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- 1.75" platform height
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276